Bristol City V Cardiff

Thoughts before the game and trashing Amberly’s garden

I suspect after losing three in a row since the re-start, the Robins will be out for a win against the old enemy

Freud & mara ]

My dogs would like a peaceful weekend, so hopefully no garden trashing!

1 Like

Your dogs are very cute! Have you had them for long!

So if he loses 4 will he also lose his job?

They’re both over 5, so officials “seniors”, which seems a bit unfair.
I’ll have to start a “pets corner” topic

Hi - fairly straightforward once I’d signed up! Cardiff City v Millwall is a much bigger ‘bad’ game - over the years there have been many ‘incidents’. But Bristol City is also up there. It’ll be a strange game tomorrow with no fans - but BC are on a downward slope so looking forward to a 3-1 for CC. Tomlin (ex BC) to score twice

Obviously, as a Doncaster Rovers man myself, I have less interest in the result than in Amberly’s garden/dogs.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/luckwell-pub-landlord-statement-fight-2282690

Not strictly football when you live next door

Hi. I have set up a private category for Football commentary - Mike, Andy, Amberly. You are added. You should be able to access - http://discourse.phwe.org.uk/c/Football-Commentary/8 (click link when logged in). Other people do not have access…

Ah, great to see you on here Alan… I have added you to the private Category…

:joy: yup- that’s my neighbour!

Suffice to say, I won’t be getting a drink there on 4th July. Any one got any recommendations:

Good result in the end - and the Bristol manager sacked immediately after the game.

And hopefully, Amberley’s garden survived - great result all round.

1 Like

file:///D:/Intro%20to%20Public%20Involvement%20resource%20pack/Checklist%20to%20help%20planning%20PPI%20group%20meetings.pdf

6. Digital Literacy - Existing Educational Resources.pdf (1.8 MB)

PHWE-involvement-opportunity-checklist-March-2019.pdf (76.1 KB)

This is my upload of the opportunity checklist

Hi, how are you today